Allure is Seeking a Research Manager Who Will be Responsible for Fact-Checking Editorial Content
The Research Manager will be responsible for fact-checking editorial content at Allure– including the monthly print magazine, online content, special issues, books, and other branded content–and, as needed, working on other Condé Nast titles. They will work closely with legal affairs editors to vet stories for libel and other issues.
This position requires a person who understands how to balance priorities and juggle responsibilities. The Research Manager is eager to work in a collaborative and innovative environment. The applicant must be comfortable working on a wide range of subjects, including health, beauty, and wellness. The ability to understand and interpret scientific and medical studies is essential.
This role sits in the Content Integrity Group, and works under the guidance of the Allure Research Director, and reports to Global Research Director.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Has a thorough understanding of journalism protocols and news-gathering procedures
- Has knowledge of legal standards and practices for publishing
- Excels in working with a variety of personalities and is a strong negotiator
- Creates solutions and takes full ownership of their role
- Is well organized and detail-oriented
- Is able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Is able to navigate deep data reporting
What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and Allure will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY