Bon Appétit Needs A Digital Editorial Director, Apply Now!
Bon Appétit is Hiring a Skilled Editorial Leader to Oversee Editorial Strategy and Content
Bon Appétit is looking for a skilled editorial leader to oversee editorial strategy and content for bonappetit.com and the corresponding digital platforms with an eye to quality storytelling, audience growth, and revenue growth. The ideal candidate is a sharp and thoughtful people manager, has a strong vision for shaping editorial coverage, and has a strong background in digital media.
- Define editorial strategy for bonappetit.com
- Oversee all digital editorial content for Bon Appétit and ensure it is executed across all digital platforms
- Ideate and conceptualize content that speaks to a diverse and highly engaged audience
- Manage the editorial digital team with an eye to collaboration and team growth, as well as to producing content with a high level of editorial quality and audience growth
- Top edit digital content and make judgement calls on which topics do and do not fall within the brand’s purview
- Oversee the editorial calendar and ensure assignments are getting published as per editorial strategy and KPIs
- Partner across all aspects of the brand to ensure vision and strategy are cohesive across the whole brand
- Work closely with site director, audience development team, product team, and consumer marketing team to ensure content is successful across all platforms and growth is consistent; develop new strategies/ways to grow as necessary
- Partner with VP of digital video on BA video concepts and strategy
- Represent the brand in public and in the press as opportunities arise
- Produce content for all Bon Appétit platforms
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years experience assigning and editing in the digital food media space
- Minimum 3 years of people management experience
- Demonstrated experience in building a culture of trust and inclusion
- Expert-level editorial and writing skills; ability to bring a clear point of view to content creation and editorial strategy as well as an eagerness to listen and incorporate the team’s points of views
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated history of delivering exceptional content across digital channels and in an innovative approach to using digital tools
- Deep knowledge of and an extensive network in the food world
- A thoughtful, inclusive approach to running teams, with a focus on collaboration and communication
- Ability to communicate well with people across departments and at all levels of brand
- Proven ability to use editorial feedback and insights from audience development and other cross-functional teams to improve work and KPIs
- Ability to balance daily deadlines with longer-lead stories across platform
Read More About Bon Appétit On The Stylists Suite Page. Click Here.
Bon Appétit Names Dawn Davis Editor In Chief
Bon Appétit is Seeking Editors. You Should Apply Now!
More About Conde Nast Entertainment
Leave a comment