British Vogue Seeking Features Intern. Apply Now!
British Vogue is Looking a Talented Features Intern to Support the Features Team
The successful candidate will have some previous interning experience at a magazine, website or newspaper, while the role calls for an individual with first-class organisational skills, great attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure. The role is primarily administrative, to support the Features Director, Features Editor and Features Assistant and Vogue contributors, with detailed research and planning assistance, production support on stories and behind the scenes organisation for our wide range of content. Experience of working within a CMS will also be a distinct advantage.
In addition, a knowledge and passion for arts and culture – exhibitions, music, film, TV and books as well, of course, as fashion and lifestyle – is crucial, as is having a constant eye on the news agenda. She/he/they will be keen to gain a first key step in a career in journalism, who will grab the opportunity to work with, and learn from, some of the best in the business at the world’s biggest fashion title.
Please note that this a 6 month internship, paid at London Living Wage.
- Desk administration
- Building articles for online and supporting content creation
- Researching arts and celebrity coverage
- Aiding the Vogue features team and external contributors
- Forward planning and liaising with arts, culture, travel, food and lifestyle PRs
- Some relevant website, magazine or newspaper experience
- Efficient and unflappable demeanour
- A passion for the arts, news and wider culture
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management
Visit The Stylists Suite Page To read More About British Vogue
Naomi Campbell Graces Cover of British Vogue's March Issue
Meet British Vogue’s Editor in Chief, Edward Enninful
Written by Edward Enninful for British Vogue's July Cover: Beyoncé
Leave a comment