Forbes Looking For Entertainment Writer
Forbes is Looking For Writer
Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. Forbes celebrate success and are committed to using megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion.
Forbes is looking for a smart, well-sourced Entertainment Writer to cover the business of music, movies, TV, podcasts and celebrities, track trends and write engaging stories on subjects that include uncovering and dissecting the strategies behind billionaire fortunes, innovative startups and entrepreneurs that are transforming the industry. The ideal candidate understands the breadth of the beat, has an interest in markets and entrepreneurism, relentlessly pursues big scoops and thrives in a fast-paced environment, where creativity and teamwork are highly valued.
Location: Must be based in the U.S. Otherwise, no preference.
- Covers the world’s most successful entertainers
- Monitors day-to-day entertainment news
- Breaks stories and delivers scoops before the competition
- Contributes to Forbes’ flagship lists
- Works on Wealth valuations related to Entertainment beat
- Writes longer-form stories and investigative pieces for the website and the magazine
- Searches through SEC documents and financial data to aid reporting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understands financial terms, markets and international tax laws
- Has at least five years of experience in financial/business reporting
- Shows previous success breaking news, covering entertainment’s big players and writing thoughtful investigative pieces
- Proficient experience reading and analyzing financial data
- Be deeply sourced
Visit The Stylists Suite Page To Read More About Forbes
Introducing The New Senior Writer of Forbes, Richard Nieva
Introducing Forbes' NEW SVP of Culture & NEW Asst Managing Editor
Meet Forbes' 30 Under 30 List Makers for 2021
Leave a comment