GLAMOUR is Looking A Purpose Editor/ Deputy Website Editor to Assist GLAMOUR’s European Editorial Director
GLAMOUR is looking for an enthusiastic Purpose Editor/ Deputy Website Editor to assist GLAMOUR’s European Editorial Director with campaigns and the Website Director with the day-to-day running of the site.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about driving forward the agenda for women’s equality. You will have strong digital writing and editing experience, great organisational skills and the ability to work to tight daily deadlines.
The candidate will be responsible for working with the global teams to produce award-winning campaigns around women’s activism, as well as working on news and reactive ideas.
The role also includes contributing to the digital team’s long-form strategy and forward-planning. An excellent understanding of GLAMOUR’s content pillars and tone of voice, as well as experience commissioning and editing freelance content to house style, is key.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for finding fresh, original ideas with a GLAMOUR angle. They will be used to working on a fast-paced digital editorial desk, and will be keen to join a close-knit, enthusiastic team.
Key skill required:
- At least three years working for a digital-first publication with a focus on women’s issues.
- The ability to produce accurate, well-researched long read articles as well as trending articles.
- Experience sourcing and interviewing case studies and experts, as well as liaising with PRs and publicists.
- A strong eye on social conversations feminist activism and culture.
- A strong understanding of SEO.
- Work well under pressure.
- A passion for women’s issues across health & wellness, finance and working towards a more equitable future for women.
Visit The Stylists Suite Page To Read More About GLAMOUR