Marie Claire is Hiring E-Commerce Writer. You Should Apply.
Marie Claire is Looking For a Shopping-Savvy, Data-Obsessed E-Commerce Writer
This writer will be responsible for creating news posts to tout the latest sales and deals as well as evergreen buying guides covering topics important to the Marie Claire reader. This person will also work with Future’s audience and ecomm teams to research and plan new stories and topics that make sense and will perform well for the brand.
- Writing news stories on the latest deals
- Creating and maintaining evergreen deals pages, ensuring the content is always up-to-date and ranks highly on Google for buying-related keywords
- Researching new opportunities for deal pages and supporting content
- Staying up-to-date with SEO best-practice
- Planning ahead and efficiently delivering expert buying advice during peak sales periods, such as Black Friday, Amazon Prime Day and other seasonal sales
- Analyzing article performance (page views, transaction conversion rate, commission earnings etc) to see what we can do better, what works well and how those learnings could help elsewhere
- Experience working in ecommerce and SEO
- Knowledge of content marketing / affiliate publishing
- Understanding of SEO best practices and the ability to quickly learn
- Good research, analytical and comparison skills
- Ability to interpret data to inform content strategy
- Strong work ethic
- Superb organization and prioritization skills, and the capacity to spin multiple plates at once
This is a position covered under a collective bargaining agreement between Future US, Inc. and the Writers Guild of America East
What will I get in return?
- As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success - every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing (yoga at lunch anyone?!)
- Annual Future conference - get together with your colleagues to celebrate success and look forward to what's next
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Read more About Marie Claire on The Stylists Suite Page. Click Here.
Hearst Sold Marie Claire to Future Media
Megan Thee Stallion Covers May 2020 Marie Claire
Tracee Ellis ross Covers Marie Claire's Summer Issue
Leave a comment