The New York Times is Looking a Talented Journalist to Cover Flagship Business and Policy Newsletter for Four Months
DealBook, The Times’s business news platform for C-level decision-makers, policy officials and everyone who intersects with them, is looking for a temporary newsletter editor in London. This editor will be a crucial DealBook team member in the coming months.
- Editing and writing the daily newsletter, including original reporting and value-added curation.
- Producing and publishing the newsletter in conjunction with colleagues in the US and Europe.
- Proven experience producing incisive and creative writing on international finance, business and policy.
- Strategic thinking, solid news judgement, ability to work and communicate effectively with team members based in multiple time zones.
- The ability to convey voice and personality in a conversational medium, while still applying the Times’s rigorous editorial guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to produce smart analysis, scoops, insider anecdotes and witty writing tailored for business leaders.
- Experience writing for newsletters and other short formats is a must.
- Be a self starter who is collegial and eager to work with colleagues across the globe.
- Energy, enthusiasm and an ability to work with daily deadlines are essential.
Visit The Stylists Suite Page For More Writing Opportunities.