Writing Opportunities for Freelancers Like Me
I found 2 opportunities that I wanted to get into your hands right away from LA Magazine and Chevy.
As, always if you need some help pitching yourself or your work, hit me us ~ Darralynn
We're hiring! Los Angeles magazine is looking for a smart, hard-working, resourceful journalist to join our digital team as a staff writer.
We're hiring! Los Angeles magazine is looking for a smart, hard-working, resourceful journalist to join our digital team as a staff writer. Head to the link for more on the position, requirements, and how to apply. https://t.co/8lG5Fk3c49 pic.twitter.com/dPASjmMkRR— Los Angeles Magazine (@LAmag) May 6, 2021
Head to the link for more on the position, requirements, and how to apply. buff.ly/3vRuSpV
Are you a current or recent graduate from an historically black colleges and universities #HBCU interested in #journalismjobs ? Then apply for the $15k grant before the May 14 deadline.
At the juncture of content creation and journalism, the DTU Fellows Program is committed to bringing authentic voices and reporting into the realm of Twitch, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and other social media outlets.
- Receive a $10,000 scholarship
- Plus, a $5,000 stipend
- 10 week internship working one-on-one with a publisher
- Gain celebrity mentorship at a Black-owned media company
- Establish and run a social media channel for their newspaper
- Once a month, the fellow’s will work with Chevrolet marketing to create Chevrolet EV or EUV content to be released on newspaper channels
Leave a comment