Bon Appétit is Looking For A Full-Time Editor and Writer
Bon Appétit Has A New Opening for Full-Time Editor and Writer
Bon Appétit is looking for a full-time editor and writer to join the dedicated, hard-working, food-obsessed team. The ideal candidate must be able to pitch and produce dynamic content, edit text, and collaborate with the full team to produce great stories that live in print and across platforms. This person will be an integral part of the print team, with an emphasis on reporting and editing content related to food culture, cooking, restaurants, and how food relates to trends and the world around us.
- Generating story ideas for all sections of the magazine
- Writing and editing stories that range from interviews to explainers to reported features
- Assigning and top editing articles and packages, both timely and on a longer turnaround
- Conceptualizing how recipes and stories might live across all editorial facets of the brand (digital, print, social, podcast, video, etc)
- Editing and contributing across BA platforms and social channels as necessary
- Sound editorial judgment; stellar writing skills
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate well with people across departments (Art, Test Kitchen, Social, Production), and at all levels of brand
- Interest in telling stories through the lens of food
- 4-6 years experience in journalism, writing, or related fields, including reporting and editing experience
- Experience working in print and/or knowledge of K4 a plus
- Experience within the food industry, in food media, or in culinary, a plus
To be considered for this role, please submit a cover letter with your resume.
Visit The Stylists Suite Page To Read More About Bon Appétit. Click Here.
Bon Appétit names Dawn Davis Editor in Chief
Bon Appétit Needs A Digital Editorial Director, Apply Now!
New Yorker Seeks An Editorial Assistant. Apply Now!
Pre-Order the 2022 Edition of the Big Fat Media Guide
Leave a comment