Esquire Looking For Staff Writer
Esquire is looking for a whip-smart staff-writer to produce compelling and ambitious features, profiles, essays, reviews, and blogs for both the site and print magazine. The staff writer will pitch, report, and write a mix of quick-hit news items, long-lead cultural criticism, trend reports, Q+As, and evergreen entertainment SEO content.
Please note: For consideration, resumes must be submitted in PDF format with a cover letter and a link to clips.
What You'll Do:
- Pitch and write vital digital editorial content in a variety of sections
- Cover marquee on-brand entertainment franchises with recaps, reviews, and interviews
- Write and edit evergreen entertainment SEO content
- Pitch, write, and report profiles, Q+As, and round ups for the print magazine
Who You Are:
- 3+ years writing experience in a digital-first work environment
- Deadline-driven, creative thinker, with a strong journalistic sensibility
- Versatile, able to shift gears quickly and manage several projects simultaneously in a daily publishing environment
- Familiarity with analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Trends
- Knowledge and familiarity with SEO best practices
Visit The Stylists Suite Page To Read More About Esquire