Health is Looking For New Associate Commerce Editor
Associate Commerce Editors help write, edit, publish and update content for the the Verywell sites (Verywell Health, Verywell Fit, and Verywell Family). They are responsible for writing, editing, and updating existing Commerce content, and tracking and analyzing the success of all editorial efforts. This role reports into an Editor or Senior Editor on the same vertical or brand group.
Your day-to-day will look like:
- Write, edit and publish Commerce content.
- Update articles daily based on out of stocks, traffic and revenue performance.
- Track and use performance data to adjust editorial strategy and programming efforts.
- Report revenue numbers within the team and to stakeholders.
- Monitor trends and how they relate to beauty and lifestyle content.
- Participate in editorial meetings and pitch ideas for new content
- Work with editorial counterparts to curate and promote our best content via newsletters, across site landing pages, and on social platforms
- Proven aptitude for communicating and collaborating with both remote editorial workers and in-house editorial team members
- Coordinate publishing product testing assets from the Lab; assist in product testing if available.
- Health, wellness, & fitness digital writer or editor with 2 to 3 years’ experience.
- Experience with content management systems and web analytics tools.
- You have great writing/editing abilities and an instinctive feel for an authentic voice.
- You can explain complex health and fitness topics, along with general well-being, in an informed yet accessible tone.
- Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- You have a great eye for products and know how to provide the reader with different options that suit their needs.
- Have a personal interest in all things health & wellness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Visit The Stylists Suite Page To Read More About Health