John Ochoa, Recording Academy's Managing Editor, Digital Media Posted:
"we're hiring a paid digital media/editorial intern for http://GRAMMY.com / @RecordingAcad. $15/hour, 20 hours/week. you'll help us create/write content, learn about analytics, pitch ideas, and create content plans. application link + job info below."
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR STUDENTS: 8/15/2022
FALL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM DATES: 9/6/2022 - 12/16/2022
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Reporting directly to the Managing Editor of Digital Content, the Digital Content Intern will assist the wider Editorial team with research, fact-checking, transcribing, news writing, interviewing, feature writing, and more, including on GRAMMY.COM, MUSICARES.ORG, and RECORDINGACADEMY.COM.
- Internship duration is for a semester (15 weeks or equivalent).
- Hours are part-time (20 hours per week).
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Students must be currently enrolled in a College/University for an Undergraduate or Graduate program.
- One year of course work towards degree in related field is preferred.
- Letter from school stating that intern will receive college credit for the Recording Academy internship program.
- Display an interest in music and commitment to a career in the recording/music industry.
- Possess strong verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Exhibit proficient computer skills.
- Tech savvy.
Visit The Stylists Suite Page For Writing Opportunities