Meet The Editor In Chief Of POPSUGAR - Sade Strehlke Whose Looking for New Voices
Do you know Sade Strehlke? She's the New Editor In Chief at POPSUGAR and She's Looking for New Voices!
Sade Strehlke has nearly a decade of digital editorial experience grounded in women’s lifestyle and politics. Strehlke most recently served as Digital Content Director of SHAPE Magazine where she was responsible for conceiving and managing all on-site, social and e-commerce content. Prior to this, Strehlke was Health & Wellness Director for Refinery29 where she reimagined the health & wellness vertical to engage younger millennial and Gen-Z readers. Prior to Refinery29, Strehlke was the Deputy Lifestyle Editor at TIME, and before that, she held editorial positions at Teen Vogue and the Wall Street Journal Magazine.
At POPSUGAR, Sade Strehlke as Editor-in-Chief. Strehlke will lead the editorial voice, vision, and programming across the entire POPSUGAR brand, overseeing best-in-class content strategy and setting the future creative course for the business. Strehlke will report to POPSUGAR’s President, Angelica Marden, and will be based in Group Nine’s New York headquarters.
She Also Posted to Share the Achievement on her Instagram Account
PopSugar is Looking for New Voices!
Write for PopSugar!
POPSUGAR is looking for passionate, talented writers and experts to create content. As a POPSUGAR contributor, you will inspire women to lead their happiest, healthiest lives on a platform that promotes their diverse experiences.
POPSUGAR Voices allows you to share your passions and ideas with millions of our readers. It’s simple — we provide you with all the tools you need to get your story published and connect with our community. Plus, you can make money writing about what you love!
Content PopSugar is Looking For Right Now!
- Winter-holiday how-tos (think: crafts and costumes) with original photos
- Essays on how you're navigating the holidays in the second year of the pandemic
- One-off posts on the holiday decor you’re seeing all over Instagram and TikTok
- Shoppable posts on the one item that’s at the top of your holiday wish list
- Money hacks and expert-sourced posts on topics like budgeting and investing, as well as reviews of apps, podcasts, books, and other resources that helped you get your financial house in order
- Astrology content that’s focused on 2022, from forecasts based on your Zodiac sign to facts posts, rituals, and advice tied to astronomical events
- Expert-sourced posts answering your most pressing sex and relationship questions
- Reviews of new sex products, as well as personal experiments related to sex
- Personal essays about gender identity and sexuality
- First-person perspectives on different types of relationships
- Original recipes, especially holiday favorites, celebrating a variety of cultures
- Re-creations of TikTok recipes that are uniquely visual and tied to the holidays
- Fun, festive, and cozy cocktail recipes you’ll be making this winter
- Reviews of seasonal products from major chains, such as Trader Joe’s and Starbucks
- Explainers on personality quizzes or tests making the rounds on TikTok, as well as reviews centered on your results
- Experiments or reviews of any or features that have in some way improved your life
- Essays and expert-sourced posts on how to make 2022 your happiest, healthiest year yet
- Personal experiments and product reviews focused on wellness themes like sleep, stress, and pain relief
- Compelling essays about living with chronic illness and the often difficult process of getting a diagnosis, as well as expert-sourced posts on managing your symptoms
- Personal experiments and explainers tied to fitness and wellness trends on TikTok
- Essays and reported features about how your identity (including your race, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, and more) influences your physical and mental health and the way you see yourself
- Hot takes and facts posts about winter-holiday classics, as well as rankings of specific franchises or categories
- Personal essays about new releases with representative storylines, as well as opinion pieces about the ways Hollywood can do better
- Hot takes and facts posts about new music and artists, as well as opinion pieces about representation in the music industry, particularly in the K-pop, hip-hop, and Latin space
- Opinion pieces or hot takes on beauty moments in pop culture, including upcoming fall TV shows, movies, music videos, etc.
- First-person experiments trying out viral TikTok trends, tools, or treatments (note: please double-check we have not already covered)
Read More About Editors Like Sade Strehlke on The Stylist Suites Page.
Leave a comment