Ali Jackson-Jolley, Assistant Managing Editor at Forbes Posted:
"The Forbes wealth team is looking for a few outstanding interns to work with them this summer. Journalism and accounting students of color - I'd love to see you apply. DM me!"
Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion. Forbes has recently announced plans to go public and to be listed on the NYSE via a special purpose acquisition company (or SPAC). This will enable Forbes to further capitalize on its successful digital transformation, using technology and data-driven insights to create more deeply engaged audiences, through editorial, product development and strategic investments.
Forbes is looking to hire inquisitive interns/reporters to investigate and cover America’s wealthiest people. That person will be an integral part of the team that produces one of our most popular issues, The Forbes 400, which includes our annual ranking of America’s richest people. The internship will begin in May or June and last until August or September, though dates are flexible.
- Gathering information on billionaires through old-school reporting: digging through financial filings and annual reports, conducting phone interviews with billionaires themselves and reaching out to third-party sources.
- Writing bios about billionaires you cover.
- Creating web features and short magazine articles.
- Prior experience in journalism or finance.
- Interest in delving into financial documents.
- Interest in covering successful entrepreneurs and business people.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Comfort with financial figures and terms.
Visit The Stylists Suite Page For More Job Opportunities