Vulture is Looking For Summer Intern. Apply Now!
Vulture is Looking For Summer Intern with Editorial Experience, a Passion For and Interest in Vulture and New York Magazine Coverage
The ideal candidates will have editorial experience, a passion for and interest in Vulture and New York Magazine coverage, and an eagerness to take on a range of tasks related to our daily publishing. Interns will be paid an hourly wage; we do not offer internships for academic credit, and we cannot provide housing for interns, or sponsor visas. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Write news blogs
- Collaborate with editors and staff writers, participate in brainstorms, assist with execution of special projects, and generally contribute across Vulture where opportunities arise
- Manage web production tasks such as building posts, editing photos, and social media coordination
- Implement SEO best practices such as keyword searches, connecting articles through inline links, and updating older evergreen posts
- Consume entertainment media in all its forms, unearthing unique stories and angles for us to cover
- Write and aggregate themed "hub" pages, based on existing Vulture content
WHO YOU ARE
Here are the specifics of who we are looking for:
- The ability to work full-time hours five days a week throughout the course of the internship (interns will be able to request time off and will observe any company holidays alongside other staffers)
- A distinct voice that balances humor with a love of entertainment and aligns with Vulture’s style and sensibility
- Interest and eagerness to contribute across Vulture’s growing number of platforms, including video, podcasts, live events, and social media
- A deep interest in and knowledge about the entertainment industry and culture
- Creative, resourceful team player, and the ability to work collaboratively
- Familiarity with New York Magazine and specifically the coverage of Vulture
- Preferred: Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a bachelor’s program; commensurate experience welcome
We are committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive newsroom, and we strongly encourage students from historically underrepresented groups to apply.
WHERE YOU’LL WORK
This is a hybrid or remote full-time internship.
Visit The Stylists Suite Page For More Job Opportunities
Bustle is Seeking a Remote, Part-Time Writer To Cover Beauty
Essence and Aveeno Join Forces to Launch 2022 Skin Health Startup Accelerator Pitch Competition. APPLY NOW!
Health Has A New Opening For Associate Commerce Editor. Apply Now!
Leave a comment