Variety Looking For TV Reporter
Variety Has New Opening For TV Reporter
Variety is the most trusted source for the business of global entertainment and they are adding to their newsroom. The ideal candidate for this entry level editorial position is a self-starter who has strong writing skills. The job requires a strong ability to multi-task and juggle long- and short-term deadlines. The candidate should have a basic knowledge of and interest in television and pop culture, as well as familiarity with digital media, film, TV, music, podcasts and other emerging forms of media.
This is a prime career-building opportunity for a promising reporter.
Job requirements include:
- Reporting and writing breaking news stories
- Reporting and writing feature stories
- Assisting reporters and editors in reporting, writing and fact-checking.
- Covering live events including awards shows, conferences, festivals, markets, media junkets, panels, screenings, tributes and charitable events.
- Assisting in transcribing, editing and producing audio and video editorial content.
- Public speaking as a moderator at Variety live media events and appearances in Variety video series.
- Representing Variety as a journalist and entertainment professional at industry events and in media.
Visit The Stylists Suite Page To Read More About Variety
Variety Looking For Writer/Editor
Sara Ramirez Graces Cover of Variety's Power of Pride Issue
Magic Johnson Graces Cover of Variety
Leave a comment