Vogue Has A New Opening For Social Media Manager
Vanessa Salvaggio, Talent Acquisition Manager at Vogue Posted
"We're hiring a Social Media Manager at Vogue! This is an exciting and unique opportunity to manage social media platforms for the world's most iconic digital fashion brand."
Vogue is seeking an enthusiastic Manager of Social Media to support & help grow the social team with day-to-day social posting and social strategy of Vogue’s social channels. This role is primarily responsible for daily posting and scheduling on Twitter & Pinterest, as well as assisting on posting and scheduling for Vogue’s Instagram accounts. This role works collaboratively across teams to roll out monthly cover launches and features, manage social partnerships, and collaborate on growth strategy with the Senior Manager of Social and the Director of Audience Development.
Along with a passion for storytelling and attention to detail, the candidate must have social media experience and a proven history of growing social audiences. The role is intended for someone who cares deeply about fashion, beauty and pop culture, has strong writing skills, knowledge of analytical tools, and is enthusiastic about joining an agile team. This person has an eye for powerful visuals, understands how data can inform a smart editorial and social strategy, and is an expert at juggling multiple projects, managing deadlines, distilling social numbers into actionable insights, and advocating for strong social content across the organization.
- Manage day-to-day posting, editing and optimization of content on multiple social media platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter and Tik Tok.
- Master Vogue’s editorial voice and tone which may be different between platforms
- Work closely with editorial stakeholders to roll out monthly cover stories and features/packages across social
- Respond to and work with the commercial teams at Conde Nast to support revenue initiatives
- Build creative assets for various social platforms when necessary
- Manage social swaps with internal Conde Nast brands as well as external partners
- Report on content performance and present social insights and best practices to various stakeholders
- Make daily recommendations to, and work closely with, the editorial team
- Work with the commerce team to strategize ways to increase traffic to commerce content
- Adjust social strategy according to KPI pacing and report on any wins and losses
- Brainstorm new ideas and plan rollout strategies for testing with the audience development team
- A minimum requirement of 3-4 years of social media experience, preferably with experience working for a digital publisher
- Passionate about social media and growing audiences
- Positive team player and an enthusiastic work ethic
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Good understanding of social media analytics and experience optimizing content
- Strong editorial judgment
- Excellent organizational skills, focus, and attention to detail
- Must complete an edit test (writing samples are a plus!)
- Experience with video editing and asset creation is a plus
- Able to work outside standard working hours (occasional evenings and weekends)
Visit The Stylists Suite Page To Read More About Vogue. Click Here.
Adut Akech Bior Graces September's Vogue Hongkong Cover
Melissa Barrera Covers Vogue Mexico's September Issue
Regina King Covers Vogue Greece
Leave a comment