British GQ is Seeking A Passionate And Knowledgeable Journalist To Work On Its E-Commerce Content
The successful candidate will be organized, have a strong eye for detail and have a broad knowledge of British GQ’s affiliate-centric content verticals with a particular focus on fitness, technology and interiors.
The candidate will lead on writing, commissioning and editing new product guides, while supporting the Commerce Editors in monitoring GQ’s top-performing commerce content. They’ll cover product launches and create regular deals articles around major sales events on an ad hoc basis.
Experience in e-commerce content will be beneficial, alongside a strong grasp of British GQ’s output and tone of voice. Enthusiasm and a self-starting attitude are a must.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write, edit and commission product buying guide pages
- Source products and write reviews in partnership with the Commerce Editors
- Work with the Audience Growth Manager to increase revenue from buying guides through SEO, newsletters etc
- Monitor online retailers for deals of interest to the GQ audience
- Lead coverage of major sales events like Prime Day and Black Friday alongside the Commerce Writer
- Generate ideas for promoting product and commerce content on social media, newsletters and beyond
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience in consumer journalism
- Strong product and technical knowledge
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles and best practice
- Ability to write clean, engaging copy without resorting to jargon
- Organised and methodical approach to work
Visit The Stylists Suite To Read More About GQ