British GQ Looking For New Senior Commerce Writer
British GQ is Seeking A Passionate And Knowledgeable Journalist To Work On Its E-Commerce Content
The successful candidate will be organized, have a strong eye for detail and have a broad knowledge of British GQ’s affiliate-centric content verticals with a particular focus on fitness, technology and interiors.
The candidate will lead on writing, commissioning and editing new product guides, while supporting the Commerce Editors in monitoring GQ’s top-performing commerce content. They’ll cover product launches and create regular deals articles around major sales events on an ad hoc basis.
Experience in e-commerce content will be beneficial, alongside a strong grasp of British GQ’s output and tone of voice. Enthusiasm and a self-starting attitude are a must.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write, edit and commission product buying guide pages
- Source products and write reviews in partnership with the Commerce Editors
- Work with the Audience Growth Manager to increase revenue from buying guides through SEO, newsletters etc
- Monitor online retailers for deals of interest to the GQ audience
- Lead coverage of major sales events like Prime Day and Black Friday alongside the Commerce Writer
- Generate ideas for promoting product and commerce content on social media, newsletters and beyond
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience in consumer journalism
- Strong product and technical knowledge
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles and best practice
- Ability to write clean, engaging copy without resorting to jargon
- Organised and methodical approach to work
Visit The Stylists Suite To Read More About GQ
Introducing The British GQ's May Cover Star, Chiwetel Ejiofor
Introducing The Cover Star of GQ's May Cover - Future
Stephen Curry Covers February Issue of GQ Magazine
Leave a comment