Essence Music Festival Media Credentials Close May 17th
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES AS THE ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL MEDIA CREDENTIALING PROCESS HAS CHANGED.
You are submitting this application to be considered to cover all 2019 ESSENCE Festival related events, taking place from Thursday, July 4 through Sunday, July 7th. *Please note: Unlike previous years, there will be ONE media credential valid for all 2019 ESSENCE Festival related events – both during the day at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and nightly concerts at the Louisiana Superdome.
View this post on Instagram
New additions to the #EssenceFest 2019 lineup. It's only going to keep getting bigger and better! Nobody can celebrate our culture like we do! @therealmaryjblige, @teyanataylor, @citygirls and more are hitting the stage. Grab tickets now. Tap the 🔗in bio for more. #EssenceFest #ForTheCulture
Reach Me if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE to apply:
Please note the following:
• ONE designated point person from your media outlet should complete this application on behalf of your organization for ALL personnel wishing to cover the event. Individual attendees should be listed within that single application. Tickets to review the show are not paired with media credentials. Review tickets are limited and are not guaranteed.
• Press Credential Applications should be filled out as soon as possible, and no later than Friday, May 17, 2019. No applications will be considered after this date, and walk-up requests will not be granted.
• The ESSENCE PR team reserves the right to approve or deny accreditations. The decision is final and cannot be appealed. Your past work as an accredited ESSENCE Festival journalist will be taken into account upon assessment of your application.
• 2019 ESSENCE Festival press credentials provide access to the following:
o Access to on-site working media area at the Ernest N Morial Convention Center (there is NO daytime press room this year).
o Reserved seating at ESSENCE Empowerment Experience at the Ernest N Morial Convention Center – on first-come, first-served basis.
o Access to the working press room at the Louisiana Superdome.
o Expedited entry to both venues.
• By submitting this application, you understand that this does not guarantee your request to cover and that someone will contact you with an update in regards to your application status.
Please contact email@example.com with any other press inquiries. Please do NOT contact us with questions regarding the status of your application. All applicants will be contacted by May 31, 2019 with confirmation or denial of the request.
Thank you in advance for your support of the 25th Anniversary ESSENCE Festival.