Romy Oltuski, Managing Editor at Forbes Posted:
"We're #hiring two Senior Editors at the Forbes Content & Design Studio, Forbes' award-winning branded content studio! Apply here:"
The award-winning, industry-leading Forbes branded content studio is looking for a talented, driven senior editor. The studio produces high-volume, high-impact digital experiences – in collaboration with the leading brands of the world – that are seen by millions. This is a career-transforming opportunity for an ambitious content professional.
Successful candidates will demonstrate writing and storytelling expertise; a proven record of ideating and executing excellent, innovative content features; a discerning eye for content curation and packaging; empathy for the user experience; and a meticulous dedication to detail. This role is also highly collaborative, so clear communication and a winning personality are essential.
- Premium Content: Premium Posts, our marquee branded content product, are high-impact, custom-designed articles. Steering every stage of Premium Post production, the editor will be expected to:
- Concept and execute ambitious storytelling that engages readers and fulfills client goals.
- Collaborate with a design partner to establish overall vision, packaging and user experience.
- Guide writers from pitch to publication, developing and editing content for quality, intrigue and journalism standards; build a deep roster of diverse freelance writers to assign to.
- Adeptly navigate complex programs and client feedback, exhibiting command and empathy.
- Other Content Products
- Craft and edit compelling storytelling across our full range of content formats, including standard articles, live event recaps, social media experiences and research reports.
- Pitch product innovations and process enhancements to optimize team output.
- Crisply meet all deadlines.
- Closely collaborate with designers, client managers, freelance writers, fellow editors and others.
- 6+ years of experience in editing/producing content. Journalism experience is a plus.
- Work samples that showcase sparkling storytelling.
- Clear thinking, writing and speaking skills.
- A nimble, flexible, solutions-oriented mindset.
- World-class attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Relevant studio work for general reference:
- Premium Content
- Other Content Formats
Visit The Stylists Suite To Read More About Forbes