Marie Claire Has A New Opening For Style Editor. Apply Now!
Marie Claire is Looking for a Style Editor to Produce Intelligent And Engaging Fashion Content
The Style Editor is a vital part of the Marie Claire team, pitching and writing daily fashion posts, including celebrity fashion news stories and shopping and fashion service pieces, and contributing to pillar franchises in the Marie Claire voice.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of fashion industry trends and brands - both household and emerging - as well as SEO and e-commerce best practices; an interest in data and metrics and how to apply learnings to content creation; and the ability to execute thoughtful stories promptly.
This is a position covered under a collective bargaining agreement between Future US, Inc. and the Writers Guild of America East.
- Demonstrated experience within the fashion industry
- Strong writing, editing, and brainstorming skills
- Knowledge of the fashion industry and celebrity fashion trends
- Strong experience in SEO and e-commerce
- Experience using content management systems
- Experience tracking real-time and long-term analytics
As well as standard benefits, they have a number of awesome perks available to staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
- 401k match
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces. We operate a flexible working plan and are COVID secure
Visit The Stylists Suite Page To Read More About Marie Claire
Marie Claire is Seeking Fashion Editor (Maternity Cover)
Tracee Ellis Ross covers Marie Claire's Summer Issue
Vanity Fair is Looking For Associate Editor
Leave a comment