Marie Claire is Looking Fashion Editor To Join The Team
Do you live and breathe fashion and have the ability to pick out a cult-piece, as well as identifying emerging trends?
As a Fashion Editor at Marie Claire, you'll work closely with the Editor and EIC to lead the Fashion offering, making sure that MC's fashion finger is firmly on the pulse. Your remit will include everything from fashion news and features, to How-To’s and celebrity style/shopping, whilst ensuring all content produced is full of personality and reflects the Marie Claire brand tone.
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytical tools, with the ability to implement this across your channel, using them to create reports, tailoring and maximising engagement of content
- You’ll have meticulous attention to detail with the ability to create razor-sharp copy that is on-brand, engaging and on-time
- Knowledge of SEO best practice and how to create content that ranks highly for search
- Have knowledge of using affiliate platforms and associated tools
- Strong knowledge and experience of fashion, cultural trends, brand, social and video
- As well as standard benefits, they have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Visit The Stylists Suite Page To Read More About Marie Claire