Real Homes Seeking A Content Editor
Future plc has a portfolio of the world’s leading homes brands, from Homes & Gardens, Ideal Home and Real Homes to Livingetc, Homebuilding & Renovating and the Gardeningetc. They have a dedicated team of editors and writers who create expert content to generate audiences on all of these sites. They work remotely at locations across the UK, and generate content for audiences all around the world.
You will be tasked with delivering significant organic traffic to Real Homes and ensuring they rank as highly as possible for target critical terms in the sections of the site you are responsible for. The evergreen content you will contribute to forms a significant part of overall audience strategy. You will establish a content strategy for specific projects on the sites and organise its delivery, constantly measuring results to hone performance and identify further opportunities for audience growth, both in the UK and internationally.
- Contribute to the audience content strategy for Real Homes, liaising with the brand lead and other key stakeholders to identify appropriate critical terms and build out content pyramids.
- Take on specific projects throughout the year to help improve audience and rankings, this could include focusing on key subject areas on Real Homes or platforms e.g. video.
- Monitor audience traffic opportunities for the site and ensure content is in-depth, high quality and SEO-driven to maximise that opportunity.
- Plus many more
- Strong interest in and understanding of the modern homes sector.
- First-rate SEO expertise and a keen interest in and understanding of analytical tools, which you’ll use to inform your content.
- A strong contacts book, bursting with interior design experts and industry contacts. An eye on the US design world is a bonus.
As well as standard benefits, they have a number of awesome perks available to staff including:
- Unlimited Holiday - You read that right! They trust you to manage your workload and time
- A share in success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Visit The Stylists Suite Page For More Editorial Opportunities