The New Yorker Has New Opening For Staff Writer
The New Yorker Looking For Staff Writer
The Staff Writer will contribute daily news and other writing. Strong research and reporting skills are a must, as is flexibility with scheduling.
- Monitor news feeds and work with editors to identify possible stories.
- Research and report daily news stories.
- Use CMS to build posts, manage social media, and other tasks related to the day-to-day editorial process.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- College degree and at least 2-3 years writing experience
- Enthusiastic about the brand
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence and the ability to work in a fast paced/deadline oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail with ability to multitask
- Ability to anticipate needs and have extreme follow-through
Visit The Stylists Suite Page For More Writing Opportunities
The New Yorker Looking For A-issue Editor
The Daily Dot's Deputy News Editor Looking For Pitches
Freelance Opportunities for Freelancers Like Me
Connect With Editors by Ordering Your Copy of The Big Fat Media Guide
GET YOUR COPY TODAY!
Introducing Stylists Suite News YouTube Channel
Another Way To Enjoy Features Created on The Stylists Suite
Leave a comment