An ideal candidate is confident leading projects as assigned by a senior editor and executive producer, experienced in supervising the production of print and digital articles, and can give clear, consistent feedback when editing. This person thrives in a fast-paced environment, is comfortable working with a large team of writers, can juggle multiple projects at once, and has a background in both client communications and editorial content. Being an excellent writer, detail-oriented and a self-starter is a must.
This full-time role is based in Variety’s Los Angeles offices.
- Assigning and editing written advertorial and digital partner articles
- Creating and updating production schedules
- Offering creative guidance and understanding the needs of
- Collaborating with a small but mighty team on multiple projects
- Communicating clearly with clients and internal staff to implement notes and feedback
- Finalizing deliverables with vendors, freelancers, and clients
- Hitting deadlines with quick timelines
- Ensuring that all work meets Variety standards
- Familiarity with branded FTC guidelines is a plus
- 5-10 years of full-time writing/editing experience
- Familiarity with the entertainment industry
Visit The Stylists Suite Page For More Job Opportunities