Harper's Bazaar Has A New Opening For Senior Fashion Editor. Apply Now!
Harper's Bazaar is Looking for Senior Fashion Editor to Create Smart, Trend-Driven, Thought-Provoking, and Engaging Content Across All Platforms
HarpersBazaar.com is looking for a senior fashion editor to create smart, trend-driven, thought-provoking, and engaging content across all our platforms (including digital and social media) and to help guide the overall fashion direction and SEO strategies for Bazaar.com. The ideal candidate has deep knowledge of fashion and how it intersects with culture at large, plus the ability to handle coverage that ranges from reported pieces on the industry to of-the-moment trend highlights. Above all, the senior fashion editor will help ensure that coverage feels authoritative and elevated. Please note: For consideration, resumes must be submitted in PDF format with a cover letter, salary requirements, and a link to clips.
What you’ll do:
- Pitch and produce daily digital posts, as well as edit digital posts by the associate commerce editor and/or freelancer(s)
- Top-edit or write approximately 6 SEO stories per week ranging from product roundups to service-focused features
- Work with the fashion news director to assign fashion stories to outside contributors as well as in-house staffers; recruit new voices to the brand
- Write fashion articles; interview experts, ensure market selections meet diversity goals, work with affiliates
- Collaborate with art and photo teams to help produce fashion stories
- Work with the business team on advertising/marketing partnerships and projects as necessary
- Take market appointments and represent Bazaar.com at press appointments/events/trips when schedule permits
- Help create social media content (Instagram, TikTok, etc.) when necessary, to bring our content to life beyond print and the website
- Work with our associate commerce editor on newsletters, social media packages, etc.
Who you are:
- 5 to 6 years of post-grad experience editing and/or writing for a digital consumer publication, with a particular emphasis on fashion content
- You are knowledgeable about SEO best practices and able to utilize Google Analytics or other tools
- You bring deep knowledge of fashion, fashion trends, and the industry
- You are comfortable and confident writing for digital and social media in the HarpersBazaar.com voice
- You are passionate about developing 360-degree ideas (digital, print, social, experiential) around fashion
- You are a true multi-tasker who can work under deadlines (including super-tight ones)
- You have a 4-year college degree
Visit The Stylists Suite Page For More Editorial Opportunities
InStyle is Seeking For Content Update Editor
InStyle & Shape Magazine is Looking For Beauty Commerce Editor. You Should Apply.
Health Has A New Opening For Associate Commerce Editor. Apply Now!
Leave a comment