Homes & Gardens Looking For Ecommerce Editor
Homes & Gardens want to provide digital audiences with the very best guidance, ideas and advice when it comes to making purchasing decisions for their home. From home appliances to smart tech, from homewares to furniture, they aim to be top of the organic rankings for relevant search terms and provide highly optimised, insightful articles on how to make the right choice. The role holder will be responsible for ensuring successful homes websites enjoy maximum visibility in selected category areas by producing best-in-class product content, monitoring rankings, adapting strategy where necessary, and reacting to the needs on in-market audiences.
- A keen interest and understanding of home products. We don’t expect you to be an expert initially, but you’ll grasp the challenge of becoming one very quickly
- You’ll be a good collaborator who loves being part of a high-performing team
- Experience of ecommerce writing/content management
- Exceptional writing skills - from the ability to write snappy headlines to tight grammar control, through to the ability to choose just the right image to draw people in
- We need you to be able to deliver content quickly and efficiently
- Keen interest in SEO and an understanding of analytical tools, which you’ll use to form your content crafting.
BenefitsAs well as standard benefits, they have a number of awesome perks available to staff including:
- Unlimited Holiday - You read that right! They trust you to manage your workload and time
- A share in success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Visit The Stylists Suite Page To More Editorial Opportunities