House Beautiful Has New Opening For Associate Editor
House Beautiful Looking For Associate Editor
House Beautiful is seeking an enthusiastic storyteller to create content across digital, video, social, and print. As an associate editor, you’ll be responsible for pitching, writing, and building stories, from from quick-hitting daily design ideas to longer-lead features and packages. The ideal candidate can write a must-read story on a dime, is obsessed with all things home and decorating, and is a self-starter with experience working on lots of different projects at once. You’re fearlessly creative but can always hit a deadline, and you understand how to translate site analytics into better performing content. You know that great design can be aspirational, accessible, and really, really fun all at once.
Please note: For consideration, resumes must be submitted in PDF format with a cover letter and a link to clips.
What you’ll do:
- Pitch, write, and produce features for digital, print, social, and video
- Use site analytics and SEO to constantly hone story angles, breadth, and process in order to hit your personal goals and help our team hit their KPIs
- Collaborate with fellow editors and producers to meet deadlines and create top-quality content
- Build and strategize around weekly newsletter
Who you are:
- You have at least three years post-grad experience producing editorial content for digital and print publications
- You have excellent writing and editing skills, and knowledge of what makes a great story
- You have strong experience in service journalism and SEO
- You’re obsessively organized and can hit a deadline under pressure
- You have a passion for home decor and interior design
- You have experience mentoring younger writers in an editorial environment
Visit The Stylists Suite Page For More Editorial Opportunity
Rolling Stone Seeking Writer and Editors. Apply Now!
The New Yorker Seeking Interactives Features Editor, Visuals
Men's Health Has New Opening For Deputy Editor
Leave a comment