WWD Looking For Streetwear/Denim/Men’s Reporter
WWD Seeking Experienced Reporter in New York Office Who Understands Streetwear, Denim, Culture, and Men’s Wear
The reporter will be responsible for breaking news and writing in-depth features in those categories. The ideal candidate should have at least three years of reporting and writing experience. The successful applicant should have proven experience in reporting and finding scoops and should possess the ability to write informative feature stories on the industry.
Often referred to as “the fashion bible,” WWD provides a balance of timely, credible business news and key fashion trends to a dedicated readership of retailers, designers, manufacturers, marketers, financiers, Wall Street analysts, international moguls, media executives, ad agencies, socialites, and trend-makers. WWD’s parent company, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media company, publishing, and information Services Company founded in 2003.
- Provide real-time coverage and produce daily updates on the latest trends and events impacting the streetwear, denim and men’s markets
- Identify, recommend and develop feature stories surrounding trends, new designers, and new strategies in the market
- Implement digital journalistic strategies to enhance reports and engage audience interest
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the streetwear, fashion and the men’s market
- Minimum of three years of reporting and writing experience
Visit The Stylists Suite Page For More Job Opportunities
The Washington Post Seeking Journalists. Apply Now!
Real Homes Has New Opening For Content Editor
Introducing Anna Ta, VICE News' Senior Social Editor
Leave a comment