Input is Seeking A Senior Editor For Style Section
The Senior Editor, Style will play an essential role in building on the current momentum of the style section at Input. This role will be responsible for spearheading and executing editorial moments for the section, as well as managing the daily news cycle, defining Input’s distinct POV for on-site, email, social media, and video content. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of what moves the needle in culture and will bring ideas to the team for how to present that information in a way that’s relevant to an audience’s broader interests.
This role will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with brands and companies to solidify Input’s authority and network around key areas of coverage.
- Work with vertical leads to establish key coverage moments throughout the year, including but not limited to special issues, shopping franchises, reported features, and event coverage
- Work with vertical leads to establish repeatable content paradigms ranging from recurring columns to SEO-optimized service content
- Work with EdOps team to ensure sponsorable opportunities are presented to sales
- Represent Input in press and other industry events to solidify brand recognition in the field
- Work with Social team to define social voice and social-specific franchises
- 6+ years of experience in a newsroom, between writing, editing, and production, including but not limited to video content and social media first content
- Experience growing verticals by establishing brand voice, editorial sensibility, and a contributing network of writers that deliver consistently across story types
- A demonstrated experience and interest in two or more of the following areas: consumer tech news & reviews, streetwear & style, design, internet culture, investigative reporting around the
Visit The Stylists Suite Page For More Editorial Opportunities