Are You A Social Media Editor Looking For Opportunities? W Magazine Wants To Hear From You!
The ideal applicant has a strategic vision to move the brand forward in the social media space and a passion for the types of fashion and culture that W covers.
- Work closely with W’s Digital Director and social media team members to develop and execute creative programming for W’s social channels
- Bring new, innovative ideas and social franchises to the table and push the brand’s boundaries on social platforms
- Work with digital, print, and creative departments to ensure that social strategy is baked into every part of the editorial process, and secure exclusive content for social channels including behind-the-scenes photos, videos, on-site coverage from live events, and tentpole activations
- Spearhead, manage, and oversee social content partnerships both within BDG and across the Web with like-minded brands
- Be knowledgeable of social media trends and best practices
- Develop and execute paid social strategies
- 4-5 years of relevant experience managing social media for a large brand or media publisher
- Proven experience hitting key social metrics
- Previous management experience heavily preferred
- A strong knowledge of social analytics tools and social scheduling a must
- Excellent editorial judgment, writing skills, and ability to capture W’s voice to reach new and established audiences
- Confident, collaborative, and communicative with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced media environment
Visit The Stylists Suite Page For More Job Opportunities