Wallpaper* Looking For Digital Editor. Apply Now!
Wallpaper* is on Hunt For New Digital Editor to Join Thriving Digital Team Based in London HQ
Wallpaper.com is a space for design-led breaking news, features, interviews and videos. Editors around the world aim to inspire creativity, promote innovation, and recommend the very best in design.
As Digital Editor, you’ll be responsible for boosting audience to the site’s key content by implementing content strategy built on combining an instinctive market knowledge as well as a first-class SEO pedigree. With oversight of all site content, the ideal applicant will know how to build rankings performance and embed these processes across the whole content team.
As they aim to continually increase audience and build into new territories, your clear growth plan and systemic delivery of it, will help to achieve the continuing ambitions. So if you’re someone who is totally on top of numbers and can see early trends before anyone else - they want to hear from you.
- A strong understanding of Wallpaper’s subject matter & audiences
- First-rate SEO knowledge
- Focused approach to delivery
- Exceptional editing skills which come from a clear understanding of the audience
- A passion for the data side of web-editing, with the ability to closely monitor and interpret performance and trends
As well as standard benefits, they have a number of awesome perks available to staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Visit The Stylists Suite Page For More Editorial Opportunities
Glamour Seeking Associate Beauty Editor
Marie Claire Has A New Opening For Style Editor. Apply Now!
Rolling Stone Has A New Opening For Weekend News Editor
Leave a comment